Top 5 Dairy Sources of Calcium
Looking to put a little more calcium in your diet?
Calcium provides lots of benefits, including:
- maintain healthy, strong bones
- Support proper functioning of nerves and muscles, and
- Help your blood clot .
So what are the top 5 dairy sources of calcium?
- 389mg – Yogurt (flavored), 1 cup
- 334mg – Ricotta, part skim, 1/2 cup
- 302mg – Skim milk, 1 cup
- 300mg – Low-fat (1%) milk, 1 cup
- 297mg – Low-fat (2%) milk, 1 cup
Keep those bones healthy and eat some yogurt!