Southwestern Eggs Recipe From Metabolic Cooking
Making eggs part of your diet is actually a good idea! After all, eggs are a great super food!
This recipe starts with hard-boiled eggs and ends up as a flavorful snack, spread or sandwich filling. It makes one serving, but you can easily multiply the ingredients to make enough for more than one person.
- 1 whole hard-boiled egg
- 3 hard boiled eggs, whites only
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- Pinch of chilli powder
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1. Peel the eggs and slice the eggs in half.
2. Carefully remove 3 yolks (leaving 1 yolk) into a mixing bowl.
3. Mash the eggs with a fork. Stir in, yogurt, chilli powder, garlic powder, onion powder, apple cider vinegar, and mix until creamy.
Nutritional Facts (Per Serving)
- Calories: 129
- Protein: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fat: 5g
And there you have it, an easy to make health food that is a good for you snack or sandwich filling!
For more great recipes like this, check out Metabolic Cooking!