Metabolic Cooking Apple Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
If you’re looking for a good fat loss program that uses healthy ingredients, Metabolic Cooking might be just the thing. You can read our review of Metabolic Cooking by clicking here. To give you an idea of what kind of recipes they include, here is one from the breakfast section for Apple Oatmeal Pancakes.
Makes 1 Serving (4 to 6 small pancakes)
- 6 egg whites
- ½ cup oatmeal (dry)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened apple sauce
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- Pinch of stevia
- 1 apple, diced finely
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Cooking spray
Directions for Making Pancakes
1. First heat a frying pan until hot and then reduce to medium temperature. After mixing together all the ingredients in a blender (except for the diced apple), spray some pam (or other cooking spray), drop by spoonful onto the pan.
2. When bubbles start to form, place evenly on pancake some of the diced apple.
3. Let them set in before flipping the pancake.
4. Makes about 4-6 pancakes depending on the size.
Nutritional Facts (Per Serving)
- Calories: 240
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fat: 0g
As you can see, there is nothing but healty food ingredients included in this recipe. No processed foods, no artificial sweeteners, and nothing overly complicated.
It’s included in a fat loss diet, but it’s the kind of food that anyone could eat at any time.
Just a reminder… You can read a full review of the Metabolic Cooking Program by clicking HERE.
That’s very important when looking for a diet plan, whether for fat loss or not. You want to include healthy foods that will be good for your body. It’s not going to do you good to lose weight if you are feeding your body unhealthy junk while doing it.
Whether you go with something like Metabolic Cooking or another diet program, find one that suits you and your style of eating, and make sure to go for wholesome foods!